Top 10 Reasons to Put Your Dog in Doggie Daycare
Why is it so important?
Dog Daycare Policies
1. Prior to being allowed for daycare all dogs must complete a temperament evaluation. This gives us an opportunity to meet your dog(s) and you the opportunity to visit our facility and meet our staff. Please call or email us to schedule an appointment. Prior to the appointment you may email us the Daycare Waiver, Dog & Owner Information, and Photo Release forms along with a copy of your dog(s) veterinary records or bring these documents with you to this appointment. Blue Collar reserves the right to refuse or reject any dog at anytime that is determined to be a safety risk to any other dog, staff or person on the premises.
2. Prior to being allowed for daycare we will need proof of vaccinations. All dogs must be current on vaccinations against Rabies, Distemper, and Bordetella (Kennel Cough). Puppies can begin daycare after they have received their Bordetella and 2nd Distemper vaccinations; we will then need proof of the Rabies and 3rd Distemper shots once received. We also require a yearly fecal test (worm/parasite).
3. For safety purposes, all dogs must wear a collar during daycare and they must be on a leash when entering and leaving the building.
4. All dogs are required to have flea protection. Any dog that has fleas will not be allowed in daycare until resolved.
5. Written or verbal permission is required if you wish to have someone else pick up your dog(s). Please notify us prior to the pick up time.
6. A $15 late fee will be charged for any dog not picked up by 6:00 p.m. Please call us if you determine that you will be late, as we will need to plan accordingly.
7. A $20 NSF/Returned check fee will be charged to your account for any checks declined to be paid or returned to us as unpaid from our bank. We reserve the right to stop accepting checks from any individual.